Bicester Village is world-renowned as a shopping destination for designer items at outlet prices. Departing from central London, the Bicester Village Express Coach will whisk you away from London in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach and return you at the end of your shopping spree.
You will receive a VIP shopping pass which entitles you to discounts at many shops and eateries. And there’s plenty of space on the coach back for all your shopping.
The coach heads back to London at around 17h00 so you have about 6 hours to ‘shop ‘til you drop’!
Price* per person:
- ADULT: R 650
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 462
* Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Valid until 31 March 2020. Does not include meals/refreshments or hotel pick up/drop off.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 975 2047.
- 08h50: Waterloo – Park Plaza Waterloo – 6 Hercules Road, Lambeth (10 June 2019 – 30 September 2019 only)
- 09h15: Victoria – Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria – 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
- 09h35: Marble Arch – Hard Rock Hotel (Cumberland Hotel)
- 10h00: Holland Park – Hilton London Kensington – 179-199 Holland Park Avenue
- 17h00 Leave Bicester Village
- 18h15 Hilton Kensington
- 18h35 Hard Rock Hotel (Cumberland Hotel)
- 18h50 Golden Tours
- 19h05 Park Plaza Waterloo (10 June – 30September only)
Need to know
- Departs: From 09h00 – as above
- Returns: Leaves Bicester Village at 17h00
- Operator: Golden Tours