On this fascinating tour, you’ll be exploring the historical towns behind these two prestigious institutions and visiting two of the most famous colleges in the world.
In Oxford, you’ll visit Christ Church College; founded in 1532 by the notorious Henry VIII and famously used as one of the filming location in the film series of Harry Potter. At Cambridge, you’ll step inside the beautiful King’s College; one of the finest example of Gothic architecture in England.
Tour runs 01 May – 30 September 2019 on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
2019 price* per person:
- ADULT: R 1 952
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 1 755
- SENIOR (60+): R 1 834
* Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Valid until 31 March 2020. Does not include meals/refreshments or hotel pick up/drop off.
- Walking tour of Oxford & Cambridge
- Entrance to Christ Church (Oxford)
- Entrance to King’s College (Cambridge)
- Professional tour guide
- VOX personal audio headset
- Superior coach travel with free Wi-Fi onboard
NOTE: Included in your tour are visits to 2 working universities. In the event that we are unable to visit either Kings College Chapel (Cambridge) or Christ Church College (Oxford) we will replace your visit with one to another college.
Need to know
- Departs: 09h00, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences 08h30)
- Returns: 19h00 to Victoria Train Station
- Wear: Walking shoes, comfy clothes and a raincoat or umbrella – just in case
- Operator: Evan Evans