Enjoy an easy-going day trip to Paris with a comfortable journey on the Eurostar, plenty of time on your own to see the sights, and a one-hour Seine River cruise. Perfect for those with limited time but who really want to get a glimpse of this fascinating city.
Important: You are required to carry a valid passport with Visa to enter France, if applicable, which will be validated at the check-in desk. Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
2019 price per person*:
- Adult: From R 3 290
- Child (4 – 11 years): From R 3 040
- Senior (60+) or student with ID: From R 3 150
Add a 1-day Paris hop-on hop-off bus tickets:
- Adult: R815 per person
- Child(3 – 11 years): R395 per person
(Under 3s travel free)
* Prices are dependent on Eurostar pricing. Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Some tours may be more expensive.
Valid until 31 March 2020. This tour sells out very quickly, especially in Spring and Summer, so book in advance to secure your place!
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- River cruise
- Paris map
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Tour guide
Need to know
Times may change according to the Eurostar schedule.
- Departs: 06h00, St Pancras Station, London (05h30 on Saturdays) – Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse. Meet at least 10 minutes prior to departure!
- Returns: 20h00 (arriving at St Pancras at 21h30)
- Wear: Walking shoes, comfy clothes and a raincoat or umbrella – just in case
- Operator: Golden Tours
- VALID PASSPORT & VISA REQUIRED!
- Once booked, 100% non-amendable and non-refundable – this is due to Eurostar ruling.
Your day trip to Paris will begin bright and early at St Pancras International Station at 06h00 in the morning (05h30 on Saturdays) where you’ll be greeted by a Golden Tours representative. You’ll be given an informative welcome pack to help you navigate the incredible city before you check-in and get on your way!
Relax on the Eurostar – just 2 hours and 15 minutes to Paris – until you arrive at Paris’ Gare Du Nord Station. Then, head off to explore at your leisure. (If there are certain attractions you really want to see, we recommend pre-booking so you don’t waste time queueing – just give us a shout to book.) Take to the waters on a luxury cruise along the River Seine and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of some of Paris’s most famous landmarks and locations. Onboard audio commentary details the history of this famous city as you glide past its magical monuments. We recommend purchasing tickets for the hop-on hop-off bus to provide your transport for the day.
At the end of your day, you depart from Paris at 20h13 PM to arrive in London at 21h30. We’re sure you’ll soon be booking a whole trip to France after this!