Anfield Stadium is the home of UEFA Champions team, Liverpool Football Club, as it has been since 1892. With 54,074, it is the 7th largest football stadium in the UK and a visit is truly an unforgettable experience for any football fan. You get to go behind the scenes and see the state-of-the-art dressing room, walk down the Player’s Tunnel, sit in the Press Room , and enjoy vies of the pitch. So many photo opportunies! The tour includes The Liverpool FC Story, the Club’s interactive museum and The Steven Gerrard Collection.
Match-Day tours and Legends Q&As are also available upon request on selected dates.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 976 2500.
2019 price* per person:
- Adults: R460
- Adults 60 years+ and Students (with ID): R360
- Children 3 – 16 years: R290 (Ages 0 – 4 are free of charge)
NOTE: Children under the ages of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
email@example.com or 021 975 2047
*Prices valid until 31 December 2020, and are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation.
NOTE stadium tours closed or partial closures
- Monday 10th to Friday 14th June – Stadium Tours will be operating as usual including access to the Home and Away Team Dressing Rooms, This Is Anfield sign, Player’s Tunnel, Manager’s Dugout and The Kop.
- Saturday 15th to Sunday 16th – Stadium Tours will be operating as usual including access to the Home and Away Team Dressing Rooms, This is Anfield sign but no access pitchside including Managerial Dug Out and the Kop.
- All other dates in June – no Stadium Tours. You can still visit The Liverpool FC Story, the Club’s interactive museum and the Boot Room Sports Cafe including The Steven Gerrard Collection
The Liverpool FC Story, the Club’s interactive museum is now proud to be showcasing The Steven Gerrard Collection – an exhibition highlighting never seen before memorabilia from Steven’s very own personal collection.
To enhance your experience in the museum, every visitor is provided with a multimedia handset which offers a personalised commentary by Phil Thompson who shares his experience of being a fan, player, captain, assistant manager and manager of the worlds greatest football family. This state of the art device brings the Reds illustrious history to life whilst we also feature unique and never seen before displays which combine the history of LFC alongside its modern day stars.
To keep the kids entertained there are low fascinating facts from the LFC Mascot Mighty Red and interactive activities on the handset including place a penalty where you can take a penalty at the European Cup final.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.