London is known for its fantastic theatre offerings, from independent productions to world-famous musicals, and more. Truly, no trip to London is complete without a visit to the theatre!
Book your theatre tickets through British T.I.P.S. and ensure that you won’t miss out on a memorable experience.
Please contact us directly for more information and to book theatre tickets.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 021 975 2047
Musicals are always popular and great fun. Check out one of these:
- The Lion King (Lyceum Theatre) Dazzling production featuring music by Elton John, outstanding costumes and wonderful special effects. Based on the Disney movie, this musical is ideal for all ages.
- Wicked (Apollo Victoria) Tells the untold story of the Witches of Oz and how one came to be called “good” and the other, “wicked”. Teens and adults.
- The Phantom of the Opera (Her Majesty’s Theatre). Hauntingly beautiful and moving, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s epic musical tells the tale of a shadowy man (The Phantom) who attempts to make his protégé the leading lady of the Paris Opera. Teens and adults.
- Mamma Mia (Novello Theatre) Pure feel-good entertainment based on ABBA’s toe-tapping music. All ages.
- Les Misérables (The Queen’s Theatre) Legendary, dramatic, heart-wrenching; this epic musical, based on Victor Hugo’s French novel of the same name, tells the story of convict Jean Valjean and his struggle for redemption.
- Stomp (Ambassador’s Theatre) A fast-paced high-energy performance of music, tap, and percussion. Featuring new music, new routines, and a new act!
And many more. Ask us for advice!