The world’s most popular wax attraction, located in the centre of London. Tickets include Star Wars and Marvel universe exhibits.
Price per person*
- Adults: R520
- Children (4 – 15 years): R442
*Prices valid until 28 February 2019 and subject to major currency fluctuations.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 975 2047
Note: Madame Tussauds is included in our London Sightseeing Value Package.
Prepurchasing is strongly recommended as you may otherwise wait in a very long queue (as much as 3 or 4 hours in peak time!) and pay more for your ticket.
- 11 themed areas with hundreds of wax figures including the Royal Family, sporting icons, movie stars and more
- Sleeping Beauty: the oldest wax figure at the museum at over 200 years old
- Marvel and Star Wars universe exhibits
- Spirit of London ride (closed 21 Jan – 02 Feb 2018 for maintenance)
Need to know
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 10h00 – 16h00, Saturday 10h00 – 18h00, Sunday 10h00 – 17h00
Location: On the South Bank of the River Thames next to the Coca Cola London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Nearest Underground station: Baker Street and Marylebone
Ages: All ages. Children aged under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years. NOTE: Spirit of London ride anyone under the height of 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult.
How long does it take: Around 2 hours
Standard opening times
- Monday – Friday: 10h00 – 16h00
- Saturday – Sunday: 09h00 – 16h00
Please contact us for more details as times vary.
Tube: Baker Street, Regent’s Park, Marylebone
Tip! Remember to buy your London Underground Oyster Card before you go – more info here: Travel London with an Oyster Card