A highly entertaining night of Irish music, song and Irish dancing. From start to finish, this is a show based on a living traditional culture and fantastic interaction between performers and the audience. First enjoy the banquet from our restaurant and then be entertained by the Merry Ploughboys Irish music band. This is followed by a specially commissioned show from all Ireland and world champion Irish dancers.
R1,260 per person including transfer, delicious dinner and entertainment
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 975 2047 to book
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub in Dublin reflects all that is great about Irish Pubs including the best Irish music and dancing show in Dublin. Dublin’s top ballad group, the Merry Ploughboys are the owners of the Merry Ploughboy Pub; it’s the only one of its kind in Ireland – a place where professional performers own and run the venue.
Operating Times and Information:
All week, all Year Dinner is served from 19:00 and the show starts at 20:00 and ends at around 22:00
Duration: 3 hours
Transfers included – pick-up points as follows:
- 18.10 Dublin Writers Museum-Parnell Square North
- 18.15 Lower Abbey Street (outside Madigans Pub, opposite Wynne’s Hotel)
- 18.25 Nassau Street (“Collins Day Tours” bus stop opposite side of the street from Kilkenny Design Shop)
- 18.30 Shelbourne Hotel (at steps of hotel)
- 18.35 Conrad Hotel (at front door)
- 18.35 Hilton Double Tree Hotel (outside front gate, formerly known as the Burlington Hotel)
- 18.40 Ballsbridge Hotel (bus stop outside hotel)
- 18.40 Intercontinental (formerly Four Seasons Hotel, Cityscape bus stop outside Clayton Ballsbridge hotel, Simmonscourt Road)