Merry Ploughboys Traditional Night – a must for Dublin visitors!
A highly entertaining night of award-winning Irish music, song and Irish dancing. From start to finish, this is a show based on a living traditional culture and fantastic interaction between performers and the audience.
Enjoy the banquet (special dietary requirements can be catered for on request) from our restaurant and then be entertained by the Merry Ploughboys Irish music band. Also included is a specially commissioned show from All-Ireland and World Champion Irish Dancers from Dublin.
R 1 260 per person including transfer, delicious dinner and entertainment
Contact email@example.com or 021 975 2047 to book.
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub in Dublin reflects all that is great about Irish Pubs including the best Irish music and dancing show in Dublin. Dublin’s top ballad group, the Merry Ploughboys are the owners of the Merry Ploughboy Pub; it’s the only one of its kind in Ireland – a place where professional performers own and run the venue.
- Operates almost every night – kindly contact us for more information
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Time: Arrival time for dinner is 18h30 onwards. Dinner is served at 19h00. Show starts at 20h00 and ends at around 22h00
- Award-winning live Irish music and Irish dancing show
- 200-year-old pub
- Owned and managed by traditional Irish musicians
- Tripadvisor ‘”Best Dinner/Entertainment Event in Ireland” for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
- 3-course traditional Irish meal freshly prepared
- Interaction between audience and musicians
- All-Ireland and World champion Irish Dancers from Dublin
Transfers included – pick-up points as follows:
- 18.10 Dublin Writers Museum-Parnell Square North
- 18.15 Lower Abbey Street (outside Madigans Pub, opposite Wynne’s Hotel)
- 18.25 Nassau Street (“Collins Day Tours” bus stop opposite side of the street from Kilkenny Design Shop)
- 18.30 Shelbourne Hotel (at steps of hotel)
- 18.35 Conrad Hotel (at front door)
- 18.35 Hilton Double Tree Hotel (outside front gate, formerly known as the Burlington Hotel)
- 18.40 Ballsbridge Hotel (bus stop outside hotel)
- 18.40 Intercontinental (formerly Four Seasons Hotel, Cityscape bus stop outside Clayton Ballsbridge hotel, Simmonscourt Road)