World-renowned ‘Hop-on Hop-off’ bus tours are a convenient, fun, and cost-effective way to experience London. These distinctive bright-red open-topped buses provide a super-convenient way to view the sights of one of Europe’s greatest cities.
But it’s much more than that: City Sightseeing ‘The Original Tour’ buses stop at over 60 sights and attractions* on 3 premium routes, allowing you to alight (hop off) and visit the attraction and, when you’ve done, catch the next bus (hop on) and keep going with your tour! And you can hop on and hop off at as many stops as you like – it’s entirely up to you.
Included with your ticket*
- Live guide or recorded commentary provide fascinating insight into this incredible city.
- Three exciting guided Walking Tours to help you get the most out of London.
- Hop-on, Hop-off Thames cruise between Westminster and Greenwich.
- Tours run every day, rain or shine, except 25 December.
*Note: Entrance to attractions is not included.
2019 Prices* per person
- Adults: R 685
- Children (4 – 15 years): R 325
- Adults: R 895
- Children (4 – 15 years): R 420
- Adults: R 1 105
- Children (4 – 15 years): R 515
*Prices valid until 28 February 2020 and are subject to major currency fluctuations.
You may use your ticket as many times as you wish within the selected time period.
- Operates 08h30 AM to 20h00 PM
- Every day of the week
- 364 days a year (excludes 25 December)
- A full loop (without hopping off) takes 135 minutes
- Buses depart every 10 – 30 minutes.
Please contact us directly for more information.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 021 975 2047