Royal Edinburgh 48 Hour Ticket
The Royal Edinburgh Ticket is a value-for-money way to see the top sights of this ancient city. It includes 48 hours hop-on hop-off orientation tour bus valid on ALL routes* (Edinburgh Tour, Majestic Tour, City Sightseeing Edinburgh) PLUS entrance to
- Edinburgh Castle
- The Palace of Holyrood
- Royal Yacht Britannia (NOTE: we can also do any of these separately)
Price* per person
- Adults: R 1 575
- Children (5 – 15 years): R 882
- Senior (60+) and Students with ID: R 1 365
* Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Valid until 28 February 2020. Does not include meals/refreshments or hotel pick up/drop off.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 975 2047
Your Royal Edinburgh Ticket includes:
- 48 hours of unlimited travel on Edinburgh’s sightseeing bus tours – use the buses to get to the three royal attractions, and see the other sights of the beautiful city centre along your way.
- Edinburgh Castle – Scotland’s most popular attraction, with 1,000 years of history and great views of the city. Open Jan – March 09h30 – 17h00.
- Palace of Holyroodhouse – The Queen’s official Scottish residence and a glorious regal palace. Open Nov – March 09h30 – 18h00 (last admission 16h00)
- Royal Yacht Britannia – Take a fascinating and intimate tour of the ship, officially owned by the Royal Family. Open March 10h00 – 15h30.
*“Edinburgh Bus Tours” is the generic name of all the tours in Edinburgh operated by “LOTHIAN BUSES”, and covers the following routes:
- CITY SIGHTSEEING: multi-language tour with headphones in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Japanese;
- EDINBURGH TOUR: live guided tour covering the old town before penetrating deep into the Georgian New Town;
- MAJESTIC TOUR: live guided tour takes you north of Princes Street and heads to the Royal Botanical Garden, it then heads for the coast of Newhaven where on a clear day you have spectacular views of the Forth Bridges. It stops at Ocean Terminal, home of the Royal Yacht Britannia and then heads back up to the City Centre via the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
email@example.com or 021 975 2047