Stonehenge and Bath – 10 hours
Explore more than 5,000 years of history in one day on this fantastic full-day tour to two of England’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites at Stonehenge and Bath. Visit the Neolithic site at Stonehenge and the beautiful city of Bath, with the option to enter the ancient Roman Baths – site of Britain’s only natural thermal hot spring.
Runs every day in the summer months, and Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in winter**.
INCLUDES entrance to Stonehenge and Roman Baths.
2019 price per person*
03 January – 31 March 2019
01 November 2019 – 31 March 2020
- ADULT: R 1 638
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 1 365
- SENIOR (60+): R 1 598
01 April – 31 October 2019
- ADULT: R 1 794
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 1 598
- SENIOR (60+): R 1 716
* Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Valid until 31 March 2020. Does not include meals/refreshments or hotel pick up/drop off.
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Exclusive interactive map and audio guide in ten languages
- Free time to explore Bath
- Optional entry to the Roman Baths
- Panoramic coach tour of Bath
- Professional tour guide
- VOX audio headset – never miss a word of your guide’s live commentary
- Superior coach travel with free Wi-Fi onboard
**Days of operation:
03 January – 31 March 2019 Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
01 April – 31 October 2019: Every day
01 November 2019 – 31 March 2020 Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Need to know
- Departs: 8.30am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8.00am)
- Returns: 19h00 to Victoria Train Station
- Wear: Walking shoes, comfy clothes and a raincoat or umbrella – just in case
- Operator: Evan Evans