Stonehenge Express + 2.5-hour stay
This luxury coach takes you directly from London to Stonehenge and back again, and includes entrance to the site. It’s convenient, speedy (approximately 6 hours round trip), and great value!
Runs every day in the summer months, and Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays in winter. 6 hours round trip (09h30 – 15h30)
2020 Price* per person:
- ADULT: R 1 205
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 1 096
- SENIOR (60+)/student with valid ID: R 1 160
* Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Valid until 28 February 2021. Does not include meals/refreshments or hotel pick up/drop off.
- Express Service from London to Stonehenge by luxury motor coach
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Free WiFi on board
- Information fact sheet and audio guide
Days of operation:
- April – October: Daily
- November – March: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
NOTE: Stonehenge is not open to tours on 20 & 21 June 2020 due to the Summer Solstice.
Need to know
- Departs: 09h30am The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street Trafalgar Square
- Returns: approx 15h30 to Victoria Train Station
- Wear: Walking shoes, comfy clothes and a raincoat or umbrella – just in case
- Operator: Evan Evans