This luxury coach takes you directly from London to Stonehenge and back again, and includes entrance to the site. It’s convenient, speedy (approximately 6 hours round trip), and great value!
Runs every day in the summer months, and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays in winter**.
2019 Price* per person:
- ADULT: R 1 055
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 975
- SENIOR (60+): R1015
* Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Valid until 28 February 2020. Does not include meals/refreshments or hotel pick up/drop off.
- Express Service from London to Stonehenge by luxury motor coach
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Free WiFi on board
- Information fact sheet and audio guide
**Days of operation:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday (October- March)
NOTE: Stonehenge is not open to tours on 20 &21 June 2019 due to the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge.
Need to know
- Departs: 08h30am The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street Trafalgar Square
- Returns: approx 15h00 to Victoria Train Station
- Wear: Walking shoes, comfy clothes and a raincoat or umbrella – just in case
- Operator: Evan Evans