Visit the largest rugby stadium in the world! Capture the atmosphere of one of the world’s most iconic rugby stadiums on a 90-minute tour of Twickenham Stadium and the World Rugby Museum.
Price per person*:
- Adult: R658
- 60 years+: R442
- Child (5 -15 years): R370 (under 5s go free)
*Prices valid until 28 February 2019 and subject to major currency fluctuations.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 975 2047
Alongside a guide, you’ll gain entry to VIP areas and enjoy panoramic vistas of the stadium from the royal box. Scour the England dressing room for the shirt of your favorite player and hear tales of eccentric pre-match rituals. Conclude your tour by browsing the World Rugby Museum and delve deeper into the rich history of English rugby. Note: Booking is essential.
- Twickenham Stadium tour and admission to the World Rugby Museum
- Spend just over an hour touring Twickenham Stadium with a professional guide
- Visit the England dressing room, the royal box and other VIP areas not open to the public on match days
- Head inside the World Rugby Museum and explore its exhibits independently
- Test your skills in the interactive Play Rugby Zone
- Learn about the history of the global game and visit the latest exhibition
- 10% discount off any purchase of £40 or more at The Rugby Store
Does not include gratuities, hotel pick-up and drop-off, refreshments.
Need to know
Opening hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
NOTE: Vouchers are only valid for the date and time booked on the tour and all tours are guided and have a fixed capacity for the comfort and enjoyment of visitors. Arrive 20 minutes before tour.
Closed during match days.
Location: Whitton Rd, Twickenham, South-West London
Ages: All ages. Children aged under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years.
How long does it take: Around 1hr 15mins (allow extra time for museum)