Immerse yourself in 1,100 years of history at one of England’s most beautiful medieval castles before visiting the birthplace of William Shakespeare in the picturesque town of Stratford-upon-Avon. Take a trip through the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, the largest designated Area of Natural Beauty in the UK, and drive past idyllic cottages as you head off to explore the historical city of Oxford – home of the world-famous University of Oxford and some of the most elegant period architecture in the UK.
Runs every day in the summer months, and Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays in winter**.
INCLUDES entrance to Warwick Castle and Shakespeare’s Birthplace.
2019 price per person*
03 January – 31 March 2019
01 November 2019 – 31 March 2020
- ADULT: R 1 560
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 1 365
- SENIOR (60+): R 1 445
01 April – 31 October 2019
- ADULT: R 1 950
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 1 755
- SENIOR (60+): R 1 855
* Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Valid until 31 March 2020. Does not include meals/refreshments or hotel pick up/drop off.
**Days of operation:
03 January – 31 March 2019: Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
01 April – 31 October 2019: Every day
01 November 2019 – 31 March 2020: Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
- Entrance to Warwick Castle
- Entrance to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Scenic drive through the Cotswolds
- Walking tour of Oxford
- VOX headset – never miss a word of your guide’s live commentary
- Professional tour guide
- Superior coach with FREE Wi-Fi onboard
Need to know
Days of operation: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (Jan – March)
- Departs: 8.30am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8.00am)
- Returns: 19h00 to Victoria Train Station
- Wear: Walking shoes, comfy clothes and a raincoat or umbrella – just in case
- Operator: Evan Evans