Washington D.C. is the capital of the USA and well worth a visit. From the famous United States Capitol Building (pictured), Lincoln Memorial and the towering Lincoln Memorial, to the magnificent White House and Martin Luther King Jr. memorial, the US capital is bursting with places to visit.
Start with a hop-on hop-off bus tour or a night tour to enjoy the sparkling lights. And, if there are any other attractions you’d like to visit or need an airport transfer, please get in touch. Contact email@example.com or 021 975 2047
Hop on our double decker buses to have a different view of all the Capital treasures and hop off whenever you want! With three bus routes, you can just hop off and back on again to visit all of the iconic landmarks which make this city so special.
- Three bus tour routes
- 45 stops around Washington DC
- Runs from 09h00 – 17h00 every day
- Live commentary in English (red & blue loops) plus pre-recorded audio guides in 8 languages.
2019 price per person*
Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Adult: R 838
- Child (3 – 11 years): R 604
- Adult: R 1 240
- Child (3 – 11 years): R 930
Washington DC Night Tour (19.30 – 21.30)
- Adult: R 775
- Child (3 – 11 years): R 740
*Subject to availability. Prices valid until 28 February 2020, subject to major currency fluctuations.
Stops include (varies according to route):
- Washington Madame Tussaud’s
- Ford’s Theatre
- Holocaust Museum
- Martin Luther King Jr Memorial
- The White House
Issued as a voucher to be redeemed in Washington.