Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath 12 hours
This full-day tour to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath takes in three of England’s most famous national treasures. Visit Windsor Castle, location of Prince Harry and Megan Markles wedding in 2018 and the Queen’s official residence. Marvel at the enormous stones of Stonehenge, and wonder at the beauty of Bath.
Runs every day, year around. Includes entrance to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and the Roman Baths.
2019 price* per person:
- ADULT: R 2 145
- CHILD (3 – 16 years): R 1 950
- SENIOR (60+): R 2 028
* Prices are subject to continued availability and major currency fluctuation. Valid until 31 March 2020. Does not include meals/refreshments or hotel pick up/drop off.
Minimum age for tour is 3 years.
- Live English speaking guide
- Entrance to Windsor Castle with audio guide
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Panoramic tour of Bath
- VOX personal headset – never miss a word of your guide’s live commentary
- Free WiFi on board coach
- Days of operation: Daily. NOTE: Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed
Need to know
- Departs: 08h00, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 07h30)
- Returns: approx 19h00 to Victoria Train Station
- Wear: Walking shoes, comfy clothes and a raincoat or umbrella – just in case
- Operator: Evan Evans