For fans of all things creepy…
Prepurchase your tickets and have them ready to go when you arrive, taking the stress out of your visit, and save money.
To find out more or to book your package, or any other UK and European sightseeing, please get in touch at email@example.com or on 021 9752047.
Price per person (15 years+): R 1 688
Rates are valid for travel 01 May 2022 – 30 September 2022, and are subject to availability and major currency fluctuations.
The British TIPS Spooky London Package includes:
- Entry to the London Dungeon
- Entry to the Clink Prison Museum, Southwark
- Entry to the Jack the Ripper Museum
- London Ghost Tour (walking tour)
The London Dungeon brings together a cast of theatrical actors, special effects, stages, scenes, and rides to bring you the scariest, spookiest moments in London’s history. Not recommended for the faint of heart!
Open 7 days a week. Typically opens at 10h00 and closes between 15h00 – 17h00. Nearest Tube station: Waterloo
Clink Prison Museum
One of England’s oldest and most notorious prisons, dating back to 1144. The Clink Prison Museum is built on the original site in Southwark and is a fascinating step back into the often-gruesome past of London’s prisons.
Open 7 days a week, 10h00 – 18h00 (last admission at 17h30). Nearest Tube station: London Bridge
Jack the Ripper Museum
Located in a Victorian house in Whitechapel, notorious as the area that saw Jack the Ripper’s terrible crimes, this unusual museum presents historical information in a house recreating the East End of the time. Five rooms exhibit original artefacts of the time and waxwork recreations.
(Note: Ticket does not include the Jack the Ripper Museum’s walking tour but this can be purchased for an additional fee – just let us know! Walking tours start at 15h00 sharp and is highly recommended.)
Open 7 days a week, 09h30 – 17h45 (last admission at 17h30). Nearest Tube station: Tower Hill
London Ghost Tour
Discover the spooky stories of the ghosts that wander the streets of London on this guided haunting walking tour of the capital.
Tours run Wednesdays to Sundays 20h00 – 22h00 (be there by 19h45), and depart from All Hallows-by-the-Tower (closest Tube station: Tower Hill). Duration approximately 2 hours. Moderate walking.
- The package is valid for travel from 01 May 2022 until 30 September 2022 (London Dungeon rates go up for the month of October so please get in touch if you would like prices for this time period).
- All attractions are prebooked (date and time).
- The package is subject to availability. Bear in mind that summer is peak season in the UK, and attractions may get booked up far in advance.
- Please note that this is a package of tickets and is not a guided tour.
- Package does not include flights, transfers to/from the station or venue, meals, beverages, souvenirs, or gratuities.