Edinburgh is packed with narrow cobbled streets and beautiful old buildings overlooked by the magnificent Edinburgh Castle, you can easily spend days on end here, just soaking it all in. These are some of the best-selling attractions in Scotland’s capital.
Get in touch to book at email@example.com or call 021 975 2047.
- Unless otherwise stated, all attractions must be pre-booked (date and time).
- Please refer to each attraction for amendment/cancellation fees. Please note that British TIPS service fee is non-refundable. Cancellation terms vary. Unless otherwise noted, cancellations and amendments (where possible) are subject to cancellation/amendment fees. Some attractions are non-refundable and non-amendable once booked. No-shows are not eligible for refunds.
- Please note that, although rates validity periods, opening hours and days, and descriptions are provided, British TIPS is dependent on information provided by the operators of the attractions. These rates and other details are subject to change without notice. Unfortunately, this is beyond the control of British TIPS but we will always endeavour to keep the rate as low as possible and not increase it unless absolutely necessary. Should the rate be reduced by the operator, we will amend our rates accordingly, in order to pass the saving on to our clients.
- All Covid-19 requirements must be met, such as wearing of masks, vaccination proof, etc.
- Unless otherwise indicated, attractions do not include transport to/from the attraction, souvenirs, meals, or drinks.
- Be at the attraction point at least 15 minutes prior to departure, unless otherwise indicated.
- Students refers to FULL-TIME students with proof.
- Seniors are required to show identification (depending on supplier, senior rates apply to those aged 60 or 65 and over).
- Remember that ‘closing times’ may not be the same as ‘last admission’, which is typically around 1 hour prior to closing but varies according to the attraction.
- Note that most attractions are CLOSED over Christmas and on New Years Day.
- Due to Covid-19, situations change rapidly. Therefore, availability, dates, and times are subject to changes, even after bookings have been paid.
- You may be asked to show proof of vaccination, wear a face covering, have your temperature checked, and to use hand sanitisers, amongst other Covid spread-reduction methods.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, and other requirements are met.
We can also book tours, high teas, river cruises, stadium visits, theatre, accommodation, transfers, rail, concerts, sports, events, and more. Our expert team is looking forward to helping you make your travel dreams come true.