Ireland is renowned for its excellent whiskey, stout, ale, and other alcoholic beverages. Dublin has multiple excellent brewery and distillery tours that will prove fascinating for those who like to indulge in a tipple or two, and even for those who prefer to abstain but love to find out how things work. At least one or two of these should be on your Must See list when visiting Dublin.
Get in touch to book or for more information. Email email@example.com, WhatsApp 0027 76 399 4640, or call 021 975 2047. We specialise in self-drive or rail itineraries, accommodation, and sightseeing, and look forward to helping you get to know the Emerald Isle.
Download the rates sheets below (valid until 31 December 2023, and subject to availability and major currency fluctuations). Please be aware that all bookings are subject to a service fee, which varies depending on the type of booking.
- All attractions must be pre-booked (date and time). No open tickets issued.
- Please refer to each attraction for amendment/cancellation fees. Please note that the British TIPS service fee is non-refundable. Cancellation terms vary according to the particular operator and British TIPS has no involvement in setting these terms. Please be aware that some attractions are non-refundable and non-amendable once booked. No-shows are not eligible for refunds.
- Unless otherwise indicated, attractions do not include transport to/from the attraction, souvenirs, meals, or drinks.
- Be at the attraction point at least 15 minutes prior to departure, unless otherwise indicated.
- Remember that ‘closing times’ may not be the same as ‘last admission’, which is typically around 1 hour prior to closing but varies according to the attraction.
- Due to Covid-19, situations change rapidly. Therefore, availability, dates, and times are subject to changes, even after bookings have been paid.
- You may be asked to show proof of vaccination, wear a face covering, have your temperature checked, and to use hand sanitisers, amongst other Covid spread-reduction methods.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, and other requirements are met.
We also able to book tours (from a few hours to several days), high teas, river cruises, stadium visits, theatre, accommodation, transfers, rail, concerts, sports, events, and more. Our expert team is looking forward to helping you make your travel dreams come true.