The mighty River Thames winds its way through London and is a fantastic way to see the city from a whole new angle. These are our best-selling Thames excursions.
Get in touch to book or for more information. Email email@example.com, WhatsApp 0027 76 399 4640, or call 021 975 2047. We specialise in self-drive or rail itineraries, accommodation, and sightseeing, and look forward to helping you get to know the Emerald Isle.
Download the rates below:
- All attractions must be pre-booked (date and time). No open tickets issued.
- Please refer to each attraction for amendment/cancellation fees. Please note that the British TIPS service fee is non-refundable. Cancellation terms vary according to the particular operator and British TIPS has no involvement in setting these terms. Please be aware that some attractions are non-refundable and non-amendable once booked. No-shows are not eligible for refunds.
- Unless otherwise indicated, attractions do not include transport to/from the attraction, souvenirs, meals, or drinks.
- Be at the attraction point at least 15 minutes prior to departure, unless otherwise indicated.
- Remember that ‘closing times’ may not be the same as ‘last admission’, which is typically around 1 hour prior to closing but varies according to the attraction.
- Due to Covid-19, situations change rapidly. Therefore, availability, dates, and times are subject to changes, even after bookings have been paid.
- You may be asked to show proof of vaccination, wear a face covering, have your temperature checked, and to use hand sanitisers, amongst other Covid spread-reduction methods.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, and other requirements are met.