Buckingham Palace Summer Opening 2023 is from 14 July – 24 September 2023. During this time, the State Rooms and Gardens are open to visitors, as well as the Royal Mews and the Queen’s Gallery.
Outside these dates, only the Royal Mews and Queen’s Galleries may be visited. Our pricelist below includes entry to these attractions, as well as various tours of Royal locations. To book, please get in touch at email@example.com
Please be aware that all bookings are subject to a service fee, which varies depending on the type of booking.
All attractions must be pre-booked.
- Please refer to each attraction for amendment/cancellation fees. Please note that British TIPS service fee is non-refundable. Cancellation terms vary. Unless otherwise noted, cancellations and amendments (where possible) are subject to cancellation/amendment fees. Some attractions are non-refundable and non-amendable once booked. No-shows are not eligible for refunds.
- Please note that, although rates validity periods, opening hours and days, and descriptions are provided, British TIPS is dependent on information provided by the operators of the attractions. These rates and other details are subject to change without notice. Unfortunately, this is beyond the control of British TIPS but we will always endeavour to keep the rate as low as possible and not increase it unless absolutely necessary. Should the rate be reduced by the operator, we will amend our rates accordingly, in order to pass the saving on to our clients.
- Unless otherwise indicated, attractions do not include transport to/from the attraction, souvenirs, meals, or drinks.
- Unless otherwise indicated, be at the attraction point at least 15 minutes prior to booked time.
- Closing times: Remember that ‘closing times’ may not be the same as ‘last admission’, which is typically around 1 hour prior to closing but varies according to the attraction.
- Note that most attractions are closed over Christmas and on New Year’s Day.
- Availability, dates, and times are subject to changes, even after bookings have been paid.
- Seniors are required to show identification (depending on supplier, senior rates apply to those aged 60 or 65 and over).
- Students refers to full-time students with proof thereof.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, and other travel requirements are met.
Please get in touch if there are any other attractions you’d like to visit or experience, even if it isn’t on this list. We will go out of our way to assist you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.