A BEST SELLER! We love hop-on hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses, and Tootbus is top of our list when choosing an operator!
To buy your tickets, get in touch at email@example.com.
We we love Tootbus
- Excellent, well-planned routes and great drivers take you past all the top must-see attractions with frequent stops to hop on and off.
- Efficient, well-run schedules
- Helpful app with live updates so you can plan your journey.
- The greenest fleet of hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses around – they’re the world’s 1st and currently only low-carbon tourist bus fleet. aiming to convert to 100% clean energy sources on all their buses.
- Buses have free WiFi on board and fun audio commentary for grown-ups and kids.
- Tickets are valid for up to 12 months from booking date.
- Buses have roof canopies in case it rains so you can enjoy the sights in comfort.
Rates valid until 31 December 2023, subject to major currency changes.
Please refer to each attraction for amendment/cancellation fees. Please note that British TIPS service fee is non-refundable.
- Please note that, although rates validity periods, opening hours and days, and descriptions are provided, British TIPS is dependent on information provided by the operators of the attractions. These rates and other details are subject to change without notice. Unfortunately, this is beyond the control of British TIPS but we will always endeavour to keep the rate as low as possible and not increase it unless absolutely necessary. Should the rate be reduced by the operator, we will amend our rates accordingly, in order to pass the saving on to our clients.
- Unless otherwise indicated, attractions do not include transport to/from the attraction, souvenirs, meals, or drinks.
- Note that most attractions are closed over Christmas and on New Year’s Day.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, and other travel requirements are met.